If you’re a Speech Pathologist who:
- Is excited to work with a diverse paediatric population including those with developmental speech, language and literacy difficulties
- Appreciates autonomy and can confidently manage a busy caseload
- Willingly collaborates with school support teams, families and other health professionals
- Is highly organised, readily adaptable and flexible
- Enjoys learning and tackling problems in new ways and;
- Is a confident technology-user
We want to talk to you about this opportunity!
In turn, here are some benefits of working with us:
- You are part of a driven, committed and responsive team who are constantly looking at new ways to grow and do business. We’re focused on your growth – personal, professional and clinical!
- You work alongside motivated clients and families to reach their potential.
- You receive structured induction, regular and frequent supervision and mentoring as well as a generous annual CPD budget.
- You can enjoy flexible working hours to enjoy life and structure your own work-life balance.
About the role:
- Located in Annerley, our practice currently provides services to children and their families from 18 months to 18 years.
- We provide onsite and telehealth sessions. There is plenty of variety and interest across each day!
- It is essential that you have current CPSP membership with Speech Pathology Australia.
- This is a permanent position, with remuneration well above the Health Professionals and Support Services 2010 award (2020 update).
If you believe you have the necessary skills and most importantly, enthusiasm, to join our team, we would love to hear from you.